Saturday, August 30, 2008

Photo Safari #2

Here are some photos from my second photo safari. Enjoy!
My sector: Community & Youth Education...the best team in Niger!

I am the poster child for Fari Masa! Photo by Marisa Wong.

Mmm, tasty fried dough balls! Photo by Marisa Wong.

These are my host sinlings' friends. They are the cutest kids.

My bodyguard!


Bush taxi. And this isn't half of what a bush taxi can carry...

Just a man on a bike.


I thought that this was a funny shot: a straw hut with a cell tower in the background. How the world in changing.

A boy and his donkey...artsy-fartsy stuff (Pictures 1-2).


Having fun working on my photography skills.

She is just so amazingly beautiful!

As if herding sheep wasn't work enough, she has to caryy firewood as well...on her head!

More artsy-fartsy shots.

I like shots of feet and legs...weird, I know.

Playing with black and white.

A little boy after a day of farming.

Playing with black and white again.

Just an interesting girl with an interesting pose. I thought she was intriguing (Pictures 1-3)


Snot-nosed kids. The little one on the left is scared of Anasara (white people).


Teenage boys doing teenage boy things.


More kids.

Artsy-fartsy shot of millet.


Women in Niger are so incredibly strong and work harder than anyone in the world. They're so amazing!

Building houses (Pictures 1-3)



Seeing a man about a horse.

Baobab tree...typical Africa.

Just trying to tap into the photographer within...

Beautiful landscape.

I just found this to be an interesting shot. Rainy season does interesting things.

No comments: